Speed of Darkness
A new burst of darkness is coming - and once you experience the MT-10 SP's total performance, you will instantly know that you have truly entered the Dark Side of Japan.
This special version of the MT-10 is equipped with Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension for the highest degree of control - as well as an exclusive full colour TFT meter panel and special racing colours.
The Traction Control System, Assist & Slipper clutch and Quick Shifter System give you the technology to harness the 998cc engine's brutal power - while the hefty linear torque combined with outstanding chassis agility make this bike the definitive Hyper Naked. Yamaha MT-10 SP: Speed of Darkness.
Engine type liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves
Bore X Stroke
79 mm x 50.9 mm
Max Power Output
118.0 kW (160.4PS) @ 11,500 rpm
111.0 Nm (11.3 kg-m) @ 9,000 rpm
Fuel Tank Capacity
Constant Mesh, 6-speed
2095 mm x 800 mm x 1110 mm
Tyre Size Front
120/70 ZR17 M/C (58W)
Tyre Size Rear
190/55 ZR17 M/C (75W)
Brakes Type Front
Hydraulic dual disc, Ø 320 mm
Brakes Type Rear
Hydraulic single disc, Ø 220 mm
Offer Ends 31/10/2018
* Included in Final Monthly Repayment
The Yamaha finance deposit contribution of £1000 is available on all new MT-10 SP & YZF-R1 models.
Available with Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) - YOU Easy Go or Hire Purchase (HP) - YOU Yamaha Motor Finance.
A 15% minimum deposit is required.
This promotion starts 17th August 2018 and ends 31st October 2018.
Finance available on the following:
** Included in Optional Final Repayment
Examples based on 5,000 miles per annum
The total deposits in all the examples include the £1000 deposit contribution
Terms & Conditions
Offer available on all new MT-10 SP and YZF-R1 (excludes MT-10, MT-10 Tourer and YZF-R1M) models.
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Available through YOU Yamaha Motor Finance which is a trading style of Black Horse Ltd, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.
YOU Easy Go PCP only - At the end of the agreement the three options are:
(1) Return the vehicle and not pay the Optional Final Payment. If the vehicle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge of 6p plus VAT will apply per excess mile. If the vehicle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay.
(2) Pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle.
(3) Part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status.
Your personal route to the Dark Side - Personal Contract Purchase
A more flexible way to finance your new Yamaha where you choose the deal that suits your circumstances.
YOU Easy Go - Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
An increasingly popular choice in the car market, PCP is a great product to use to purchase the bike of your dreams. It is easy to understand and can be tailored to your own circumstances making riding the bike of your choice affordable.
Why YOU Easy Go PCP?
The benefits of PCP are clear:
* Ride the Yamaha of your choice
* Affordable† monthly repayments that are right for you
* Trade in for a new Yamaha every two or three years††
How does it work?
1. Choose your new bike
2. Establish your annual mileage – from 3000 to 24000 miles per year
3. Choose your repayment period, 2 or 3 years
How much will it cost?
1. You provide a deposit
2. Your dealer will advise you of the predicted value of the motorbike at the end of the agreement based on your proposed period and mileage. This is commonly known as the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV). We take the deposit and predicted value (GFV) and deduct them from the price of the motorcycle. You then pay regular monthly repayments on the remaining balance plus one optional final repayment. The optional final repayment is based on the predicted value (GFV) at the end of the agreement plus a purchase fee. Interest is calculated on the total amount of credit (i.e. the cash price of the motorcycle less any deposit paid).
3. You pay over the agreed term
At the end of the agreement you have 3 options:
1. Pay the optional final repayment – you now own the bike
2. Part exchange the bike for a new one ††
3. Return the bike with nothing further to pay (return conditions apply)†††
Representative example based on 5,000 per annum
Example based on 5,000 per annum
** Included in Optional Final Payment
† With a PCP product a significant proportion of the total amount payable is payable at the end of the contract by one large optional final repayment, so your regular monthly repayments are low.
†† Subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
††† If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply. In these examples 6p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage up to 4,999 miles and 12p per mile + VAT for any excess mileage exceeding 4,999.
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. These finance offers are only available through YOU Yamaha Motor Finance, a trading style of Black Horse Ltd, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.
Minimum deposit required £99
Models eligible for the promotion are officially imported by Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., branch UK.
MT-10 SP - MT-10 Touring Edition - MT-10 - MT-09 SP - MT-03
SCR950 - XV950R