Introducing Signature Series by Yoshimura - an offering of exhaust systems that a dealer can install with confidence. Our Signature Series lineup is the answer for today's dealer who is faced with a challenging marketplace. The applications for the Signature Series line cover the entire powersports spectrum, including many of our off-road applications. Everyone of our Championship Winning Motocross exhaust systems and nearly all of out ATV/Side-by-Side applications are all members of the Signature Series Family. All Signature Series components are tested, documented, and marked as required by federal and state regulations.
Leaning on many of its bigger sibling's handling and styling cues, the new Honda CRF250R boasts many new features. It's lighter, more agile and is sure to be up to the task of reaching top podium results!
Gleaning everything we could from its big brother on the prior year model CRF450, we developed our RS-12 to optimize the power on the new CRF250R to enable it to have the most bottom and mid power and provide maximum overrev to give the best possible power curve for Supercross and Motocross racing.
Our RS-12 with its built-in resonance chamber, race proven craftsmanship and iconic shape provides the best power available for the new Honda CRF while keeping the DB level to acceptable racing parameters and providing great tire and brake caliper clearance.
Jett and Hunter Lawrence will be using our RS-12 systems to try and capture the 2022 AMA Supercross titles and defend the AMA 250cc Motocross championship.
The RS-12 is proudly developed, designed, and made in the USA.
This product was designed to fit on a standard equipped motorcycle, as delivered from the factory. OE and Aftermarket accessories not found on a bike as delivered from the factory, may not be compatible with this product.
Attention International Customers: This product was designed and tested to be compatible with vehicles in the U.S. marketplace only. Compatibility including fitment and performance may vary by marketplace.
- Developed and tested in collaboration with HRC Honda Racing World Champion Tim Gajser and engineers the new RS-12 is ready for the race track and trails
- Powered Team HRC Honda's Tim Gajser to his fourth FIM World Championship!
- Aggressive intelligently designed, the RS-12 asymmetrical shaped muffler allows maximize capacity and incorporates a resonance chamber for managing sound and increasing usable power. RS-12's unique profile also provides more clearance for tire and brake caliper.
- Unique oval manifold design was created using FEA process (Finite Element Analysis) and produced using state-of-the-art hydroforming process
- Improved performance gains, weight reduction and fit when compared to previous generation design
- Just like the works systems our Factory Racers use, RS-12 systems utilize precision machined joints. Machined joints provide a superior and exacting fit for joints by better securing the seal between two surfaces with a perfect 360 degree contact surface which translates into improved system life, fit and performance
- Works-look matte carbon fiber end cap with industry leading design and innovation end cap detailing as expected from Yoshimura
- Carbon end cap covers inner cap mounted design improves durability, and eases servicing as compared to other sandwich mounting designs most commonly found in the industry
- New patent pending Precision Taper Fit (PTF) insert ring makes it easy to install and remove sound inserts and spark arresters
- Tapered muffler body inlet design of RS-12 enables the system to be pushed forward thus helping with weight centralization without sacrificing performance
- Proudly designed, developed and made in the USA!
- Yoshimura Titanium Full system weight 7.0 lbs. vs Stock Weight 8.3lbs
- Repack Kits, optional Inserts and Spark Arresters are available for all models