Marketing and Website Admin
Craigs Motorcycles are looking for someone to help them build an online shop for a wide range of big brand products. The day to day will be looking into and speaking to the manufacturers we work with and adding their products ranges within our online shop.
This role will also need you to promote the products we are selling on our social media pages as well as creating on-brand assets using the Adobe Suite, so knowledge of this software and best practices would be advantageous to getting this role.
- Strong knowledge of computers
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop and/or Illustrator)
- Can use social media platforms
- Shelf Starter
- Works well with others
- Great eye for detail
- Desire to learn about new products and markets
- This work can be done and fitted around college & university, so someone looking to get their first marketing type role would be ideal.
- Around 3 days per week (or 20+ plus hours) are needed to manage the shop and marketing
- The hours can be done anytime at our store between opening hours or from home if agreed by the manager
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org look forward from you